Find Comprehensive Reports and Consulting (Level 5) Arborist Site Services
With 36 years in the field of arboriculture, we offer advanced knowledge and extensive experience with our tree inspections and reports. We proudly provide consulting (level 5) arborist site services throughout Sydney. The Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) awarded an AQF Level-5 arborist diploma to our owner, Colin, for his years of study. He has become the equivalent of a doctor in his field for his understanding of tree health, management, and risk assessment.
Related Services We Provide to AQF Level 5 Arborist Consulting
We provide a range of services related to tree assessments that can help property developers, construction site planners, and homeowners to progress in their work.
- We offer Arborist Impact Assessment Reports, incorporating Tree Protection Plans that allow you to determine how to develop and build on your property. Weigh the advantages of keeping trees and the benefits that they naturally deliver with maximising land use for efficient and safe development.
- An arborist can conduct Risk Assessments using Quantified Tree Risk Assessments (QTRA), a rating system that draws on the principles of risk management and applies them to tree health and safety. Using this risk assessment method, an arborist can confidently determine whether the level of risk posed by a tree’s condition is tolerable, meaning that the tree can stay, or whether the tree is unsafe and must be removed.
- Root mapping is a critical part of construction on any piece of land. Any work that must be done underground, and even infrastructure built above ground, can be significantly impacted by root growth over time. We can map tree roots underground and help you to plan around them or decide if the tree must come up to move forward with a construction project.
The Benefits of an AQF Level 5 Arborist in Sydney from Complete Arborcare
Our decades of knowledge and experience as a level 5 arborist in Sydney have earned us a reputation among government institutions, property developers, and homeowners. We are trusted professionals in tree inspection, assessment, and reporting.
- With an AQF Level 5 arborist consulting at your site, you will receive a comprehensive inspection report with a scientific description of the problems, results, and a recommended plan of action. Your report includes backing by citations from officially-recognised sources.
- In addition to our initial inspection and report, we provide consultations throughout the planning and development stages, allowing you to make intelligent decisions and maximise your land use with any construction site or residential project.
- Based on our decades of experience, we are adept at working with our clients to develop smart and creative solutions to complicated technical issues that may arise with tree growth at your work site. We want to ensure that you can proceed with your planning and construction carefully, safely, and efficiently.
What a Customer Stands to Gain with Complete Arborist
We have been in the arboriculture industry since 1983. We provide professional inspections and consultation for council and government works and private residential projects in the Sydney metro area. Colin Curtis, our owner, is a Level 5 Consulting Arborist who is registered with Arboriculture Australia. His professionalism and experience in the office and in the field make him unique and set him apart as a top consulting arborist in the industry.
To contract tree consulting services, please contact us, and we will gladly discuss your project to see how we can help.